We’re looking for a marketing designer to help with designs for growing tech giants such as Adobe, Deezer, and Headspace!
Phiture is a world-leading Mobile Growth consultancy, headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Our rapidly-growing team of experts loves solving complex growth challenges, delivering expertise thats help our clients’ apps grow.
About the position
We’re looking for a creative individual to join our mobile growth team. You will be responsible for producing great designs for our clients’ apps. Specifically, you will be developing creatives for app stores, UA campaigns, email and mobile messaging campaigns. You will also be involved in developing and progressing the company’s brand identity, in everything from web design to print collateral. You get to work with one of the world’s leading mobile growth consultancies, with well-known apps, in exciting Berlin, in a friendly and laid-back work atmosphere.
What you’ll do
- Produce visual and creative assets for the Apple App Store and Google Play Store (e.g. screenshots, icons, app preview videos)
- Provide ideas around optimizing creatives that will help increase conversion in the app stores
- Help design and develop Phiture’s website and brand assets, both online and offline
- Support marketing and design-related activities of our company and our clients such as creating branding for conference and events, assisting with the development of internal and external design workshops, and refining our corporate identity.
What you’ll need
- At least 3-5 years experience working as a designer in a marketing environment
- Creative and passionate about design and great interest in mobile app marketing
- An excellent understanding of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Motion Design Skills (After Effects/Premiere or similar) a big plus
- Sketch is a bonus
- Outstanding English written communication and verbal presentation skills
- The ability to converse in a business context with clients
- Open to startup culture, open to change and helping out in different areas
- Positive attitude and self-management skills
- The ability to take initiative and work under tight deadlines
What you’ll get
- Flat hierarchies and excellent development opportunities
- The opportunity to innovate and leave a mark in an exciting industry
- A part in a flexible and fast-growing and successful startup - no micromanagement
- Work with large international clients including tech-giants in Silicon Valley
- Regular team-building events
- A place in our growing network in the mobile growth industry
- Be one of the first to know about new tools and Apple/Google tech
- A fridge always filled with cold beer